Sunday, March 25, 2007

S.A Bibiana Ahid


Bibi is my best friend, only and the one best friend. I always share my happiness, sadness, problem, funny things… with her. She is a weak and powerless (opposite) girl, she become pretty and have many admirer. Haha.. We know each other from primary until now and become best friend when study at secondary school. Although we are close, we still have quarrel and finally don’t talk to each other. Then I forget how we become friend again and close until now. Hehe.. she make me know that if you want to keep your relationship with ppl u care in longer, you must share your mind with the ppl, exchange opinion and tell the ppl if you are unhappy with her/him. The most important thing is “ tan bai”. Thank you to u bibi always cheer me up.. and wish u “ sam xiong xi seng” “ ur man appear immediately to protect u” Jia you!! Haha..

3 comments:

Bibilui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bibilui said...

Hahahahahaha... its funny when you said we quarrel then finally dont talk to each other... its true but thats how we strengthen our friendship isnt it? thanks for sharing out this entry.... by the way.. in order to improve your english.. i suggest you better dont use short form... just write the whole word lah.. so lazy meh...

p/s: need not write my full name oh me.. aiyer

mimi miao said...

hahahahaha... easy to type and xi guan liao mah.. hahaha.. yala yala.. i don type short form la.. eh.. i type ur full name mean "zun zhong" ni.. hahaha...