Saturday, March 3, 2007

My 1st time using blog

Hi, my name is Tan Shin Yee HE2006-3841. I think this is my first time using blog... i'm quite interesting about it, juz got no time 2 explore it. haha. Is very proud that i get one of my PPIB course - Rangkaian Internet. Through this i get 2 know many about internet, network, n some other that related about computer. Cannot deny about the wide benefits of internet. I become much more interest about internet. Juz sometime i feel school should provide more wireless place (hot spot) so that all student can on9 at anywhere within the University.Actually write blog = diary. I'm very happy that i can write whatever over here, n share my sad, joy, romantic moment with all my blog's reader.In future, i wil blog more n more ..... c ya.

No comments: