Monday, March 5, 2007

19/2 2nd of cny




2nd day of cny, my friends all gather at my house 1st then we visit other friends house one by one. I ask my friend come to my house at 10am, they are late again. Every year late. Haii… Start from my house, we go to shim kuan keok house then yin li house. But I did not join them after that coz I have to go to my 3rd sis house with chew kit. My sis house got lion dance and lunch. I eat so much. Then we meet our friends at konlen house. Next we go len house. We all very unhappy there. Our friend mr. len invite us to his house then juz let us sitting there. No drink no food no talk. He do his things (gamble) with his friends there. This kind of ppl really no manners!! We all feel unhappy and leave there and continue to other friends and teachers house. I feel so tired, we visit many ppl house. Of course, get a lot of ang pau. Hahaha.. At nite, I have dinner at my house which are my grandmother, all married sis and chew kit will come to my house for having dinner together. It was very pleasant. My sis children so cute and naughty. I like my family so much. Haha…

1 comment:

Bibilui said...

why do you have two entries here... delete it lah.... just a click of button babe....