Monday, March 5, 2007

25/2 back kk


I don wan to go back kk oo... I feel lonely there. Haii.. my roommate all malay. Sometimes got talk to them. But sometimes dono what they are talking about. My malay not really good + words they use I dono understand. But they are good ppl and we getting closer. i go to airport with chew kit and he come to my house fetch me, I start crying from my house, reach kk I cry, at room also cry.. I m so miss my family. I hope that final exam come faster then I can go back to my hometown. Hahahahaha… mimi gan ba te !!! study hard !! balik fast!!

2 comments:

Bibilui said...

Wow.. i didn't know that you had start writing entries to your blog site.. so how do you feel? I always like blogging and reading your blogs right now making me bersemangat to start writing again.. i've been missing too much stuff that's happening.. well anyway.. don't be sad bout your current situation because this if life and you just have to get use to it.. you'll be fine.. i believe... so keep on blogging... and keep me updates... love you..

mimi miao said...

hahaha..its ur time to update ur blog lo.. i can know ur funny thing mah.. hahaha.. tq for supporting my blog o .. arigato gozaimasu..