Monday, March 5, 2007

20/2 3rd day of cny

3rd day of cny, me, chew kit, bibi, bibi bro and kai loon go to voo house 1st then Alistair house. After that, we want to go jimmy house but failed coz he is not at home. Then we stay at chew kit house for half an hour. We gossip there and joking there. Very enjoyable! During new year, my mom cooked a lot of delicious food and sometimes having dinner at restaurant, I keep eating coz its really yummy. In addition I eat keropok, sweet, shandy and this and that… now I see my “ fat oil” around my waist. But I did not regret coz I can keep fit when study ( nothing can eat in kampung mah ). Assignment not yet do. Never open the book. Haha… Time pass very fast. Time to go back study is coming soon. So “berat hati” nak kemas luggage la...

3 comments:

Bibilui said...

Haha.. its fun reading your entries but i believe the more you write the more you'll get improve with your english usage.. It was fun that day but i very TOH because i was having diarrea (cirit birit) all because of that delicious dragon fruit.. the most TOH thing is that i cannot flush Liau de toilet... really shame..... hahahahahha... all i can say is that it's always fun when we all are together...

mimi miao said...

hahaha.. yawoh.. dono y my eng is so "lan" like that.. seems like never improve.. haii..so shame o let ppl c my eng lan like that.. yaya.. cny is really fun.. hope that next year we all can gather like that.. hahaha...

zeLL said...

hey mimi din't realise u have a blog too sory din't post anything