Sunday, March 25, 2007

3/3 is a raining day

Ck take English literature and he has to act (mid-term). He act as a beggar and finally marry a girl. I go sps to see his performance and support him. When I c he proposes the girl with a ring to become his wife, I really feel heartbreak and wanna cry. I have to “tahan” my tear coz many ppl there. ( shame if let ppl c..hehe). Of course I know he is acting, but I really feel sad coz this is his 1st time proposes a girl with a ring but the girl not me. When I thinking this, I will feel sad and cry none stop. Anyway, he is good in acting, his lecturer praise him. He is so happy and his group get full mark. Congratulations!!

2 comments:

ck said...

Dear, I understand ur feeling. I'm feel uncomfortable on tat day, x physically but mentally. I felt sorry for u. Really, u sad i'm also sad. I doesnt mean 2 hurt u. I dunno this can make a deep hurt in ur heart. Dear, i'm sorry. Its the most sad feeling if u hurt ur girlfriend. I love u-nothing ever changes.

mimi miao said...

so so shy oo .. don say like that ..haha.. aii.. just don mention again..