Saturday, March 3, 2007

valentine's day







14 feb 2007 is a meaningful day for me. My bf chew kit give me 2 roses, 1 is pink colour and another 1 is red colour. That is my 1st time received flower. Haha.. ( shy! ). Chew kit got class til 4pm and I don have class for whole day. I wait him finish class and we go to kk. Reach cp, we go buy “ twins mission” movie ticket 1st then we having our dinner at Japanese restaurant. We take a lot of sushi and got order rice. Finally we cant finish the food, we are full already.. so sayang la.. T.T .. then we go watch movie and then eat veda blue ice-cream at warisan square. We eat peppermint + watermelon ice-cream at the shop. At that time, I take out my present and give chew kit. He looks like very happy and keep smiling there. He happy I happy. Hahaha… He make a video to me (so touching) and I save it in my lap top then I can watch it anytime I like. Chew kit I LOVE U .. hahaha.. Last year I could not celebrated valentine with chew kit coz I fall in sick. This time I can ready present and celebrate with him. I am so happy. 14 feb 2007 is a special day for me and I won’t forget it. Happy valentine’s day!!

No comments: