Thursday, April 19, 2007

What i am doing

After back from hometown, i feel very unhappy like got a big stone put on my heart, everyday think too much. I don want to think too much but it cant control. I want to talk but no one can talk to or ppl talk i listen also can. Haii..cant talk really make me want to die,so lonely. That time i really mengalami tekanan jiwa then exam is coming. I change my attitude to study every night.If i dont study, i really dont know what to do, so study is my job. I study hard, hope that i can get a good return. This semester is easier than last semester and i " dan fei" with my tawau group, i cannot lose them. Thats y i study hard. This reason not bad, can push me to study.
hahahaha... Then i finish my exam and come back tawau until now not enough 1 week. I think i have to plan how to use my holiday or eat sleep play n getting fatter. I plan to work til 15/6 then go singapore on 17/6 til 1/7 and ready for semester 3 .For Miss bibi, u must come back before i go to singapore.

3 comments:

ml said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ml said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ml said...

heloo..this is ml.. this is my 1st time to leave message here... ya... it is quite suffer to live with malay... my 2 ex.roommate also malay.. sumtimes x all chinese can't stay with malay very well .. beacause we are very different...i even cnt 'tahan' with her smell ...everyday i wan to rush out frm my room jz aft i get into it...

now i change my college n stay 1 room with mei ting .. i learn to know many new friends here .so i hope u can stay with chinese this semester ..o with malays who can communicate with u .. i also understand that roommate is very important for who study in U...this is a gud chance for u to learn how to live with different ppl.if not how u live with ur 'lao gong' iin future o... ahhaa...

if not , u can jz join sum meaningful activities ther.. such as charity type de ...can explore n feel many things..

:)live must go on o.. if really have problem or really feel down can share with me also de... mei ting n i will bless u here ..tk..